Start your engines and let the adventure begin!
• Featuring fully-automatic 330cc Polaris Trail
Blazer and 350-330cc Yamaha Grizzly models
• Manuel Antonio and Quepos’ only fully
automatic ATV tour
• Single or double rider options available
• Helmets with visor provided
• Drive through beautiful primary and secondary
rainforest, and alongside the Rio Cañas
• Stop at scenic views and waterfalls for photo
opportunities and swimming
• Tours can be customized to client comfort/ability level
• Fresh fruit snack and water provided during the adventure
• Homemade Costa Rican lunch included
• Long pants, swimwear, and comfortable hiking shoes recommended
• Ages 18+ allowed to drive
Start your engines and let the adventure begin! Drive through the beautiful primary and secondary rainforest and alongside the Rio Cañas on the only fully automatic ATVs in the Quepos / Manuel Antonio area. Stop by scenic views, and waterfalls for photo opportunities and a chance to cool off in the natural pools beneath the cascades. Each driver is equipped with a motor helmet, visor and a 330cc Polaris Trailblazer (for single riders) or a 350cc Yamaha Grizzly (for double riders), both models fully automatic.
What to Expect:
All transportation to and from your hotel will be provided by MidWorld staff and pick-up/drop-off will depend upon tour time. After all clients are onboard the MidWorld van, there will be a quick stop at our Quepos office to fill out all the necessary paperwork for the tour and then you are off to the adventure! Spend 25 minutes driving through a working African Palm plantation and see the small Costa Rican town of Cerros, which is home to many of the plantation workers. Please note that whether your meal is served before or after your adventure is dependant on the time of your tour. Once you arrive or have finished your meal, your guide will direct you to your machine and will provide all riders with a pre-run lesson and overview of the machines, including a test run that leads right into the tour. The tour will take roughly 2 ½ hrs with nearly 2 full hours of driving time. We recommend that all riders wear long pants and comfortable hiking shoes, as the tour involves some walking to the waterfall. Also, remember that all clients have the option of swimming when stopped at the waterfall, so bathing suits are welcome!